June 9th, 2004

Self-Portrait 3

(no subject)

I just got a Whatchamacallit out of the snack machine here at work, and there's some sort of very faint but still very obvious olily film on top of it. I'd be tempted to write it off as some sort of extruded moisture because of the heat, but it's very obviously oily. Oh well. Chocolate has oils in it, maybe they start to sort of seep out if the chocolate gets warm, but not quite warm enough to melt. Or maybe it's some kind of poison and I'll be the first one to die in the Tainted Whatchamacallit Terror of 2004. One can only hope.