- 15:23 I've =really= been off my game today. I just slammed a RockStar, hopefully that will help.
- 15:44 Seen on Faux News (sorry, it was on in the break room): "Typical American household has 11 credit cards". Sad, but probably close to true.
- 15:45 I'm live by myself ; I almost certainly don't qualify as a "household", and I got three.
- 16:21 Something to remember as I shop for a new computer: Apple =or= Dell's most low-end, bare-bones box is WAY better than what I have now.
- 16:25 The Wrestler on Rotten Tomatoes: 100% fresh with THIRTY-NINE reviews. Bear in mind that this is a flick with MICKEY ROURKE in the lead role.
- 16:26 A flick about =professional wrestling=, at that. This movie must be fucking amazing.
- 17:07 Heavy fog rolled in this afternoon. It looks like a haunted night on the Scottish moors out here.
Transmitted via LoudTwitter