- 08:31 Reading random twits, you get the idea that most people are boring, and that they suck, and that they manufacture drama to fill their lives.
- 09:22 The problem is that manufactured drama doesn't actually fill anyone's life, it just makes it look less empty to an outside observer.
- 10:18 Why does it matter to anyone what an outside observer thinks of their life?
- 11:23 Of course, I might only feel that way because I think almost everyone's life is stupid, useless and worthless, none moreso than my own.
- 13:18 Well, that answers that question.
- 13:19 When I walked across the quad at noon, Denny Chimes was playing the theme from The Godfather.
- 14:02 Facebook TOS were revised on the 4th; To all the people making a big deal out of it, where have you been for the past two weeks?
Transmitted via LoudTwitter